Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Fourteen Months

 
 
 
She's 14 months old today. What can she do at fourteen months? Hmmm. She can say "Hi!" and "shoe". Um. She can walk and climb, anything. She can ... sleep well! The last three nights she has slept 12+ hours. I have to mark it but I hate to jinx myself. She still hasn't had her 12 month shots, I guess we might just catch up later. She can sign milk, more, shoe, no, Daddy, and yes. She is on track, I think, for a lot of milestones and maybe a little early for some physical ones. But really, she has to chase Anthony around because he'll never just sit next to her. I cannot believe that in two months we'll have another baby and she won't be the baby anymore. I mean, I really cannot believe it. She is really in for the shock of her young life!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: