Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Sleep and Poop

 

...is all I ever think about these days. But Maria has been having a really hard time doing both of the above things. Last night, however, we did not hear a PEEP from her from 7:15 until 4:45 and then I actually went in her room because I was scared there was something wrong with her. I woke up about 4:00. Anyways, she was up and she nursed and went back to sleep til 6:00 and then I lay myself down with her and she slept til 7:30 and then she napped from 9:00 til 10:30. So. That's a hell of a lot of sleep! Also, she woke up with a much better dirty diaper so that's good. Gross and I hate to mention it, but good. I am never giving her anything but prunes again. Ha - I am editing this to say that I was telling Mike how much this picture looked like a campaign ad, with her thumb up and everything. And Mike said "Maria Beck: Change you can believe in". Ha!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Abby said...

Ahhhh sleep... I love looking at your blog. I was chatting with my sister today and she mentioned you did a playgroup at br park. Could you email me the details aristinesmith@aol.com.