Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Six Month Checkup

 

Sorry for the extreme closeup but this is the only picture I took of her today, on the way out to the doctor. She's actually been napping well so I had about two seconds before we left, since she woke up right before we had to go. Anyway, she weighs 17 pounds, 11 oz., and is 26 inches long. Her head circumference is 46 centimeters, I think. It was one more than at four months, I remember. She was so good and charming for the doctor, he said she seems nice! I think he's always surprised, too, remembering Anthony at that age. He said she seems good and he said it's not unusual for a six month old to still nurse twice in the night. Great! I was kind of hoping he'd say 'well we better give her the sleeping pill' or something but he didn't. He did say he thinks her eyes are going to stay blue and that he'll see her in three months, so that was good.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: