Friday, July 25, 2008

28 Weeks (Later)


Eating a pretzel. She didn't really eat it, just mostly worked it a little. I wish I could say something about her without complaining about her sleeping. In the spirit of being positive, I will say this - she is a happy person, when she's happy. It's true, a lot of the time she is grumpy from being tired but man - when she's happy, her whole face busts open and she just fills everyone around her with glee! She is also up in the night to eat, but man she is a fast nurser. I usually get up and feed her and am back in bed fifteen minutes later. She's also very cute and her cradle cap is getting better and her hair is starting to grow in. Her eyes are very blue. She has a cute way of laughing when you kiss her. Um. I guess that's it, but that's pretty good right?

Oh - this is a crappy picture, I know. I can't find the battery to my good camera so I had to take this with the video recorder.

No comments: