Friday, April 8, 2011

Happy

She was happy because she stole the dress off of her sister. We have had a long week. I shouldn't post on Friday but it's the first time, it feels like, that I've sat down all week. Maria is fine, she is sleeping fine, she is toilet trained, except for a very rare occasion. She is enjoying ballet and we are signing up for another session as soon as this one is over. Now that I have my Flip, hopefully I'll be able to take some video of her 'recital' this coming week. Hopefully Mike will still be home because of the Government shutdown (of which I am fully in favor, and I don't care about anything like money so I can't be reasonable about it) and he can watch Veronica so I have a chance to actually watch Maria this time. She has two little friends in ballet, Charlie and Emma, and she loves them both. They are very cute, holding hands and being friends. Anthony is yanking on my hands so that's it!

No comments: