Monday, December 13, 2010

I took this with my phone, it looks really tiny, God knows why.  It's hard for me to blog anymore because Veronica is a pain in the ass!  I'd love to sugar coat it but that's the truth.  All she wants to do is climb up on the computer table and throw all of my papers to the floor.  Oh, well, the papers and the phone.  And the speakers. And the modem.  You get the picture.  When we moved here, I wanted to put the computer in my bedroom but it was shut down and so here I am, SMACKING hands away and screaming PLEASE JUST GIVE MOMMY A MINUTE!  PLEASE LET MOMMY USE HER HANDS!  It's as much fun as it sounds.

Maria.  Maria is almost three years old.  Mike went to get her last week at preschool and he asked how she was and they went on and on about how good she was and how polite she is and always with the please and the thank you.  She does seem to be thriving there.

Her potty training is going very well, if you don't care about where someone poops.  If you think it's great to pee in pants but poop in them too, then it is going SWIMMINGLY.  Everyone says that at some point she will just GET IT and that's what I am hoping.  I am hoping and praying.  Because it's disgusting.

She is sleeping very well, she is a CHAMPEEN sleeper.  Anthony and Veronica are kind of a mess, in that he stays up late and Veronica wakes in the night like a newborn but Maria has been sleeping great, sleeping in til 7:00, etc.  Lately she wants to take a bath earlier and earlier, so we've started to go up like right after dinner and putting them, all three, in the tub, and then getting pajamas on and coming back downstairs.  Maria really seems to like to be in her pajamas but not in bed yet.

She loves the new house, she seems the most well-settled of all of us.  It's hard to believe that she's going to be three.  She is such a lover lately, she is big with the kisses and hugs.  "Ohhhh, Mommy!", she'll say, and hug me and pat my back.  It's very sweet and so is she.  Except when she isn't and then it makes you want to run away and join the circus.

1 comment:

Carrie Reiberg said...

if you join the circus i will miss you and your posts! v and julia need to hang out, she likes the computer an awful lot these days as well....