Friday, December 3, 2010

Cheese!

She is eating Cheetos and saying Cheese here. How meta. :) She's also waving, which is why the blur. She is so funny, she kills me. Lately she's been saying "I want" when she means "I don't want". If she wants something, she says "I want want" it. It's incredibly crazy and frustrating to figure out what in the hell she's talking about. As soon as you leave a place, she starts YELLING from her seat, "I want to go hooooome!" So I say, "we ARE going home and she says "I want to gooooo hooooome!", crying and crying and I'm all, what the hell? We're going home! But then I remember that want doesn't mean want. It means don't want. Oy.

Maria loves the new house. We moved on Tuesday and on Wednesday, she said to me and Mike, "we did it! We are here at the new house!". Ha. She and Veronica are still in together and they are doing about the same as they were before. She loves the new bathroom, the tub is super nice and there is a glass door that she can play with. We are not quite settled in, really, but Maria is. She's loved having MIke home this week and has really been fun this week, outside of that want/don't want thing.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I love how she talks! Josie used to say "No Hi" when she meant yes and 'No" just meant no..WTH? It was funny and frustrating for most people. Glad she likes the new house!