Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Pretty Baby

Tonight I put her hair up in a rubber band and it looked soooo cute. It was like Pebbles, like how I used to wear my hear when I was a wee baby. Of course, I was a GOOD baby and I didn't RIP it out seconds after my mother did it, but it was cute for two seconds anyway. Maria and I have had a nice day together, all in all. She took an early nap (9:15-10:45) and we went to my mom and dad's house for a visit. Then she hung out with me while I cleaned the livingroom and we went outside a little bit, and even though she told me she wanted to 'go shopping' and 'not get Anthony', we did end up going to get Anthony and she was fine.

Veronica has started to go off to sleep better, which Mike and I were talking about today. I said it's been hard for me to sleep train her but I just try and keep in mind how great it is that Maria just goes off to sleep, that it takes like 15 minutes total to give her a bath and put her to bed. It is something that I really, really like about Maria so I want to say it publicly since I am so willing to say the bad stuff. :)

Posted by Picasa

No comments: