Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Outfit

 
Ha, Mike and I were laughing and laughing about her in this outfit! It's from Anthony's teacher and it's super soft and cozy but man. It's not very ... flattering? Or something? Mike said she looks like she looks like a Harlequin or something. If I had a hat for that, I would *totally* put her in it but I don't. She came with me to the doctor this morning for the last time, she was awful! I had to hold her up on my throat so that the doctor could try and hear the heartbeat. Before I was holding her she was screaming and crying so loudly no one could hear anything. THEN she never could find the heartbeat so I had to have an ultrasound, again with Maria wrapped around my throat. Of course, all is well with the new baby but man. Maria is not invited back! :)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: