Monday, February 23, 2009

Crawling

 
I'd say she walks about half the time and crawls the other half. She is sleeping a lot better, there I said it, I'm not afraid to jinx it. :) She is an early riser and a bad napper but she sleeps around 12 hours at night so what can you do? I wish with all my heart that she was more pleasant but she's not right now - I'm sure it will change at some point. She is sweet when we're out in public, for the most part. But I told Mike last night, as we were watching the Amazing Race in our room - that is my favorite time of day, when it's just us and the kids are in bed. I feel bad saying that but it's true - the rest of the day we are so tense and worried that she is going to nap, or not nap, or eat, or not eat, or grouse and cry and yell ALL DAY. It makes Anthony unhappy and it makes us unhappy and I assume she's not doing it because *she's* happy so... that's a lot of unhappiness! Maybe she'll feel better when the weather gets warmer/she has teeth bust through/she starts napping better/a miracle occurs. :)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Alivia Quallen said...

I wouldn't feel bad. A lot of stay at home mom's feel that way. I know I do. Now that they don't nap anymore bed time is my favorite time of day. Does that make me love then any less? No. We all need time to ourselves.

Joanne said...

Oh I agree, Alivia, I just wish I liked them more - I wish they were more likable all the time. But I guess maybe they wish I was, too!

Abby said...

I'm sure she will 'turn a corner'... Actually- I'm serious. She's not going to grow into a miserable adult. I hope things get better. It sucks when you are a victim of your children's mood but what can you do?