Friday, October 5, 2007

From Laura

My sister got this for the baby, on a most excellent sale from .. I wanted to say Eddie Bauer, but maybe it's Land's End? Anyway, it's super soft and warm. It's going to be so different having a baby in the winter, I have no idea about everything we'll need. My friend Katie has two girls born in January so I am going to hit her up for her car seat cover. I only need one for a few months anyway. I'm borrowing a car seat from my friend Marita. We only had Anthony in his carry around car seat for like four months because then he got too heavy to carry him and the seat. So after four or five months we're going to put this baby in Anthony's old Britax. I hate to buy stuff for just a few months, but the carry around car seat we used with Anthony is expired and we can't use it anymore, which is too bad as it snaps into the stroller. I'm not getting a double stroller, I think they're kind of dumb, for now. I'm hoping to carry the baby in a carrier for a while and then I'm hoping Anthony will be old enough to walk and not be a complete misery. I'm probably setting myself up for failure there!

 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Swistle said...

OH CUTE! It is L.L.Bean--I have the same one in an oatmeal kind of color.