Monday, October 1, 2007

Clothes


Here's a picture of some clothes we bought yesterday. Because LNT is coming in the winter and Anthony came at the beginning of the summer, we have hardly any newborn wintry clothes. Mike and Anthony and I walked to the mall yesterday and got sleepers at the Children's Place and also at the Colts Pro Shop. They're so super cute and soft. I have to go through Anthony's stuff and see what newborn stuff we have - I think the baby will be okay in short sleeved stuff in the house right? We'll have the heat on. Mike was saying today maybe these sleepers will be enough, along with the IU sleeper he bought the baby (not pictured, it's upstairs and I'm too lazy to go get it). But I think we're both forgetting how many clothes a newborn requires. I remember days with Anthony where he was in his third outfit by noon!

I am thinking of cloth diapering this one. I have a lot of friends on the internet that do it, and they seem to have great success. I haven't decided yet but I should, soon. I love the idea of not making all that garbage.

No comments: