Monday, November 3, 2014

November

Well it was an anomaly, Maria's bad and terrible behavior that earned her two red marks in one week.  She is doing just fine.  I'm not trying to jinx anything here, I really think she is good to go.  I went to her parent/teacher conference and she is doing super great in ... Math!  Isn't that weird?  I mean, she is doing good and even great in reading but she is in the top eight per cent of kids her age in math.

She went out for Halloween on Friday, she did great but hoo boy, the weather was awful and by the end she had had it.  I told her, she did great because - I mean, I just felt terrible for her.  She went as ELSA and I didn't give her gloves!  I was more concerned with the rain when we left so I had all these umbrellas but then the rain stopped and it got so, so cold.  She probably could have done the whole neighborhood but Felicity was slowing us down a lot.  She was glad to be done with it when we were done, and she did very little complaining.  She was a real grown up about it, which made me happy and proud of her.

She is being nice with everyone, sweet with Felicity and good with Anthony.  Today she auditioned for Annie, for the chorus, at school and I guess it went well.  She loves to play with the neighborhood kids.  She told me yesterday that Abby and Morgan, neighbor girls, say "Ma'am?" to their moms when their moms call them and she said she wanted to start doing it too.  I said okay, sounds good and she said what are you going to do about it?  I said well I can't do anything, it's really for you to do and then she wasn't as interested.  She is a funny duck.

Here's some cute pictures:




1 comment:

Leeann said...

Joanne,

You have such an awesome family and you do such a great job with them!

Cutest kids EVER.