Sunday, February 23, 2014

Six Year Checkup

Maria is six and we took her to the doctor for her well-child checkup and it went just fine.  You may remember that when I took her for her Five Year Checkup, she had to get shots and she yelled and screamed so loudly that they sent in backup and she demanded a CANE because she couldn't walk.  I can't tell you how happy I was that she didn't get any shots for this, her six year checkup.  She weighed almost 50 pounds and her blood pressure was good, she is some kind of average height but I can't read the chart, ha! I should pay more attention,true, but couldn't they just write it down?  Must they give me a chart to read?

Anyway, she's great.  She's demanding and crazy but overall, great.  She is also not here right now, but everyone else is, so I have to go help Mike but I wanted to get it down about her checkup.


No comments: