Sunday, February 26, 2012

Sunday

Maria's doing great.  She is a very fun four year old, even if she is going to drive me insane with the questions about her schedule.  Yesterday morning, she hammered away at me until I told her what we were doing through next THURSDAY!  I should be happy she goes places, I suppose.

This week I had a playdate with Naomi, a girl in Maria's class.  She is younger than Maria, kind of between Maria and Veronica and I'm sure Maria bosses her around at school.  Well, Naomi's sister Mary came over too and she's FIVE and she's not shy AT ALL and SHE was kind of the boss of some things at the playdate and hoo BOY, can you imagine how that went over?  When not only Naomi but sometimes Veronica was doing what Mary wanted to do and not Maria?  HA!  It was sad, Maria said "they are not playing what I want to, so YOU come up and tell them that have to do what I want".  Ooh, she was crying, so sad.  I told her no, you have to figure it out and take turns, blah blah blah. I feel bad for her because I am a bossypants, too!  I like things to go my way, too!  But they can't, always, and she's learning it.  She's tough enough, thank God, she can be crying one second and completely better the next, so I'm not too worried.

No comments: