Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Maria asked that Mike get the camera the other night, when they were all in the tub, so he did. I had to crop V out, and Maria's hands, which are dancing hands, because she's naked and we all have to suffer because there are a million pervs out there on the Internet. But it's adorable, trust me.

Maria is doing well, but she is driving me crazy and I am already kind of crazy. There are many, MANY good things about her. MANY. She is a good sleeper, she has moved into her big bed and she loves it and has adapted very well. She is loving and sweet to Anthony and Veronica. She says YAY! and gets as excited as anyone when Anthony has success with toilet training. She is so smart, she has never forgotten one thing in her life, she knows how to do everything - turn on the hose, fill the pool, get herself into her carseat, etc. etc.

HOWEVER. She negates all the good things she does with one thing. Every day of my life, she starts hammering away at me about what we are doing that day. She starts when her eyes open and she doesn't stop until they close. I try to ignore it, I try to answer her, I try everything I can to not make it so freaking miserable but I can't help it. She is like an interrogator, it's awful. WHERE MARIA GOING TODAY? WHERE MARIA GOING TODAY? WHERE MARIA GOING TODAY? WHERE MARIA GOING TODAY? And God help you if she doesn't like the answer.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: