Monday, November 8, 2010

Say Hellooooo!

She loves to 'say hello!'. She and Mike play a game where she peeks out from the holes in the swingset and says, you guessed it, HELLO! She was sick today, she threw up SIX times at school. Her teacher seemed traumatized but she seemed unfazed. She told me she wanted chicken and fries (with ketchup) and juice for lunch and that's what she had, along with some birthday cake (it's Mike's birthday). Then she finally took some Tylenol and took a nap and the first thing she said to me when I went to get her from her nap was "my belly feels fine, Mommy". So. I guess she's okay. She's so determined, I told Mike, that even if she was sick, if she thought we were going to keep her home from school, she'd go holding her head in her hand.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: