Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Sweet

They are all really into lollipops here lately. Maria especially likes the red ones. She is starting preschool a week from Monday! I can't believe it. I feel like I know how it's going to go at first, which is to say BADLY. She doesn't love change and she doesn't love people telling her what to do. But I know she's going to really succeed there and it's going to be a great first step. A lot of my friends on Facebook are all "oh, Nooooo, my kid is going to kindergarten and where has the time gone and blah blah blah" and I just do NOT understand that way of thinking. I can't believe Maria won't even start KINDERGARTEN for THREE years! I think this is a natural progression for children: they are little babies, then toddlers, then they do some organized type of preschool, then Kindergarten, then school and then they turn 18 and get the hell out of my house! Ha!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I have two more years till Josie starts K...she has an August bday and misses the cutoff, so she will be 6 when she goes...6 years home with me;) Maggie will go when she is 5 though...poor Maggie misses a whole year with me:)