Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Hoo Boy

 
 
Watching Yo Gabba Gabba. Please don't comment and ask me why she is in that floppy sun hat and her jacket and diaper and nothing else. If I knew, I'd tell you.

We went to check out her new preschool today - I guess it will be all of our preschools, since it's a co op and I'll work there a few days a month. It's an incredibly good deal for someone like me, especially as I have a friend whose kids go there and we both have babies that need to be babysat while we are co-oping so we are going to trade babysitting. Maria really liked it there, but what's not to like? It's a great place, with little chairs and tables and markers and paper. They have a science room wiht a turtle and bugs and birds. Maria did NOT want to leave, which I guess is a good sign.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Abby said...

Where will she go to school... I think she will love it.

Joanne said...

Parkview where Amy and Marcea's kids go. I think she'll love it too, I know I will, ha!

Alivia Quallen said...

She is a crack up! Love the outfit. Max has been wearing a three piece suit for four days now. You wonder what goes through their little heads sometimes.