Friday, December 25, 2009

Apple!

 
I want to post a picture of her with her new haircut in her little outfit my mom got her for Christmas, but they are all coming out badly. She moves CONSTANTLY. She was so bad when I was cutting her hair - Mike held her hands but there was no one to hold her head, which she whipped around like crazy. I can never take her to a real place. It came out fine, though, at least it's out of her eyes. She was good at my parent's house, shy with my brother and his family, but just at first. We gave her a Kai Lan doll and she loved it, then my brother gave her a Kai Lan book and she looked at me like HOW IS THIS HAPPENING? She is a funny ducky and although she drives us mad, she is a sweet thing, our Maria, and we hope she has many many more happy Christmases.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: