Wednesday, October 28, 2009

cute outfit

 
Posted by Picasa

This skirt is from that bag sale that I went to last year. She is cute and I'll say it as long as it's true, thank GOD because I don't know what would happen to an ugly child that behaved the way she does. I literally spend all day long putting things away that she has taken out. She hands me EVERYTHING in the house. I can't put it up high enough to get it away from her, I don't have enough room! It makes me want to get rid of everything in the house. There are piles of crap everywhere, things that have to go upstairs, to St. Vincent de Paul, to be sold on Craigslist, ugh. I have to put her coats in the closet because if I leave them out on the hooks (purchased for just this), she points at them all day long and says "Car! Car! Car!" until I think I'm going to go insane. She takes the salt and pepper shakers wherever they are, just to spill them everywhere. Every time I say "no" to her about something, she claps her hands at me and cries. It's so, so funny. She looks like she's doing some dance of rage or something. Hysterical.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i'm glad i'm not the only one that keeps them in cute clothes just to keep from losing my mind...it's like a tiny constant reminder that they are adorable (which keeps them alive)....she IS awfully cute!