Sunday, August 30, 2009

Sunday

 
Posted by Picasa

Ooh she is a crazy girl. My sister came over today and she stayed for hours but I'm telling you, I wouldn't have blamed her if she left after 10 minutes, solely because of Maria. She is sick, feverish, but has no other symptoms except the ever present BAD ATTITUDE. Holy crap! You can not believe how much crying and how little sleeping she has done today. I took Veronica and her for a walk this morning, yesterday too, and the two of them groused almost the entire way. Yesterday Maria fell asleep sitting up and refused to lie back and be comfortable. I will never understand her. What's the problem, I ask her? Too much good weather? Fresh air getting you down? Riding around in a stroller like the freaking QUEEN of ENGLAND some kind of bummer? Sheesh.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Oh, that's funny. I feel the SAME way!