Friday, July 24, 2009

Note the Shoes

 
They are MUCH too big on her. They're just a little bit big, size wise, but they're bigger than any shoe she's ever worn, just the way that they're made. She is ca-lumping around in them this morning because she WANTED to wear a pair of baby slippers that I have IN A BAG of stuff that I am giving to my friend Marita's sister. "Shoe!" she keeps saying, and then sticks her fat foot out at me. "SHOE!" I try and try to explain that these are BABY shoes, that they WON'T FIT her, but the screaming is such that I have to do something, because I'm holding sleeping Veronica.

Mike and I were talking about it and we just have to get through the next few weeks. Ha, then we will have something completely different to worry about, I'm sure. But in a few weeks, hopefully Veronica won't be so fussy, Anthony will be in school, and I can pay some attention to sweet Maria and maybe she'll stop being ... the way that she is. I am hoping we can do a Toddler and Me class at the park, like I did with Anthony. In the meantime, she can just clomp around in those big shoes!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Lisa said...

OH, the SHOE thing! Adri is doing the SAME thing. Shoes too small, shoes too big, she doesn't care. It's all the time! Her attire is a diaper and some sort of footwear only.