Sunday, June 28, 2009

Keep Your Feet on the Ground

 
...but Keep Reaching for the Stars, Maria. Ha. Mike and I were talking about her last night - is she worse/crazier than normal 18 month old kids or does it just seem worse because we're busy with the baby and Anthony? She's worse. I don't know any other kids like my kids. She wakes up early nearly every day, she gets mad quicker than anyone I've ever seen, yes, including me. Last night Laura came up with me to give Maria her bath. Maria had grabbed this rubber duck she has that lights up and Laura said "Wow! Maria, look at that!" and she turned off the overhead light so we could better appreciate the light on the duck. Holy. Crap. I wish I had picture of Maria's face when those lights went off! It was a scowl and a frown, mixed with a tiny bit of a threat and a LOT of WHAT THE HELL? WHERE IS MY LIGHT? Hoo boy. She is something.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: