Saturday, August 2, 2008

Diana

 

My sweet friend Diana sent these clothes for Maria, I'll post more but this hat is killing me. She also sent an Ugly Doll for Anthony and a small one for Maria. She lives in Washington and I never get to talk to her anymore. Mike and I saw her and her beautiful daughter Shen when we were in NYC last summer and then I saw her last fall when she was in town with her husband while he was working here, so that was nice. She is a dear friend to me and I couldn't believe all these sweet things she sent for Maria. She sent this onesie, another one, three long sleeved onesies, three pairs of socks, and the super cute outfit she was wearing yesterday. It was really nice of her so I want to publicly say thank you. And also isn't Maria cute? :)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: