Monday, April 28, 2008

Bath, Sunday Night

 

 

 


Boy she looks like Anthony to me. She is looking up at Mike in the middle picture. We went to Mike's mom's house for her birthday on Saturday, so happy birthday! My dad and Mike's mom are one day apart and their wedding anniversaries are one day apart, too. There's your trivia for the day!

For the record, Maria is sleeping pretty badly. I mean, it's probably not bad for a 3.5 month old breastfed baby, but it's worse than it was. She goes to sleep early, around 7:00 and sleeps until 12:30 or 1:00 and then eats and goes back til 4:30 or 5:00 and then eats and then goes back until around 7:00 or 7:30. This is great but man - it makes it hard for me to get like 4 hours in a row or something. I am hoping she starts stretching it out again until 2:00 or 3:00 and then I could go to sleep by 9:30 or so and get maybe four, or five hours. Soon, I hope. She is napping well, she has been down this morning for an hour already and yesterday her morning nap was 2.5 hours!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: