Sunday, September 4, 2011

Sunday

Ooh wee she has been insane today.  We got up late, SUPER late for us, which is 7:30.  I heard her knocking on the door so I went in.  Maria and Veronica were lying on Maria's bed together, which just never gets old to me, they look so cute.  I sat down, or went to sit down, and I felt that her bed was wet.  I asked her about it and she said "oh, yes, Mommy, it's wet from PEEEE!".  So proud.  So we got up and stripped them and started our day, as we have to leave for church at 8:30.

We got it all together and offed to church.  We all went in at the start, but then Mike took Anthony out once he got too noisy.  Maria said "WHERE IS DADDY GOING?" and I told her, he is taking Anthony out because Anthony is getting noisy and she said 'I NOISY TOOOO!  I NEED TO GO OUT!".  I kept them in there for a while longer but then we had to go out and regroup because Veronica was losing her MIND and so was I.  Maria and I ended up going back in and she was fine, adorable even, but still.  It's hard.  I think Veronica is going to have to skip it for a while and I think that means the others will too because it's too hard to take Maria and Anthony because they have to be in two different places and ... it's just too hard.  We'll try again in a few months, I guess, and in the meantime I will take the baby by myself and Mike can either take just Maria or just Anthony or go alone.  We'll see.

Maria and I went to meet her teacher last week.  Her teacher seems lovely and like she is going to be a great fit for Maria.  She seemed to really like Maria, but who wouldn't?  She is great, at first.  :)  But like today - we went to church, we got pancakes and potatoes to bring home, we went to a friend of mine's house to get some baby stuff that she was gifting me, we went and GOT DOWN and got lunch afterward, we watched Snow White in the van, we got ice cream., I mean, big day right?  We got home for two minutes and she was all 'WHERE WE GOING NOW?  WE GOING TO GRANDMA AND GRANDPAS?  WHO'S COMING OVER?  WHAT'S A HOLIDAY?  I WANT TO GO PLAY IN THE DRIVE THROUGH!".  And this was like seriously the first five minutes after we got home.

But now she is all bathed and sweet and ready for bed, and Mike is off from work tomorrow, and I am not as HORRIBLE as I usually am on Sunday nights.  I can make no promises for tomorrow, ha!

No comments: