Thursday, June 30, 2011

Too Bad

Too bad she's so sad and miserable, right? This is how she is 95% of the time, I swear it. But LORD GOD, the other five percent is insane. Last night she got mad at Anthony in the tub and she was crying. Mike told her she was going to have to come out of the tub if she kept it up and she did and he took her out and I went to get her and she was, like, FURIOUS. Like stiff as a board, so mad, she just - she didn't know what to do with herself. It freaks me out when she gets like that, because it's so the opposite of how she normally is, plus I am tense about tantrums because of Anthony. She calmed down after a minute or two and wanted to go say she was sorry to Mike, and she did. It's very upsetting when she gets mad like that but I can't let her KNOW it's upsetting to me because I have the feeling it would happen a LOT more if she knew what it did to me. So I'm not teaching her to read yet and no one tell her, okay? :)

Posted by Picasa

No comments: