Sunday, September 20, 2009

At the Canal

 



We went for a long walk this week ... on Thursday, I think, on the Canal Walk downtown. Maria was good for the first half, meaning that she didn't really cry or get mad or anything. It goes without saying that if we go for a walk, she reaches out of the stroller the ENTIRE time, trying desperately to grab air or flowers or trees or bushes or WHATEVER she can reach. I took her out of the stroller when we were about half way done, in front of the State Museum and here's where it all went South. She wanted to climb in the Canal and was not going to stop unless I jammed her back in the stroller and strapped her back in, which I did. Man, she can be unpleasant, and for what, I ask her? So she can climb in the dirty old Canal? Ugh.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: