Wednesday, October 24, 2007

New Clothes

 


These are from Mike's mom, they are the softest sweetest little sleep sacks. We are getting the baby's room ready, washing clothes, etc. We moved the changing table dresser into the baby's room, although we still get Anthony ready for bed in there. I was going to buy a crib mattress from someone this week but it wasn't working out, time wise, so I figure I'll just buy one new. They're not that expensive and this way we'll have a new one.

Only 12 weeks until the baby is born, probably less. We are going to do a scheduled c-section so I'll probably go at more like 38/39 weeks than 40. So maybe the second week in January? My cousin Lisa is due in 2.5 weeks but she is having a C on Friday, her baby is breech. So we're praying for her this Friday!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: